Search This Blog

DXER Ham Radio DX News

The latest dx news/current propagation and more. Visit mike's Amateur Radio Page at www.qsl.net/swlham

Monday, June 9, 2014

AT DX Daily Updates

4W/HB9FLX- Timor Leste- News- Information


HB9FLX will be active from Timor Leste 10-14 June 2014 as 4W/HB9FLX.
 He will be active on HF Bands SSB.
 He will use 5 watt only FT817 transceiver.
 QSL via home call.
 His message on qrz.com:
 Being on an official Delegation Mission from the Swiss Asian Chamber of Commerce to Timor-Leste, I use the last days after mission completed to operate Ham-Radio here in Timor Leste.

 The QTH is in Liquica at the Black Rock Beach. I will operate from 10th to 14th of June 2014, but not all the time, will also enjoy some time off.

 Rig used is a YAESU FT-817, max. power 5 Watt, with either a Buddipole Antenna or a tuned endfed random wire. Operation only in SSB Mode.

 About licensing in Timor Leste, I found out that at this time (June 2014) the responsible Authority is the National Communications Authority of Timor Leste; ANC, Autoridade Nacional de Communições. I spoke to the President of the ANC, Mr. Antonio Brigido Coreia. Regulations for Amateur Radio are being developed at this time and are expected to be finished in a few months. As I'm staying less than 90 days, I was allowed to operate with Home Call Sign and 4W Prefix. They wanted me to register my activity to E-Mail Adress radio-register@anc.tl including a copy of my Home License and my Passport. No further paperwork required, no fees. Should someone wants to call Mr. Coreia, I have his Phone number, just e-mail me if you need it.

RI1O- Morzhovets Island- News- Information


R1NU, R3BY, RU5D, UA6MF will be active from Morzhovets Island (IOTA EU-119) 22-30 June 2014 as RI1O.


Link to the article: http://dxing.at-communication.com/en/ri1o_morzhovets/


No comments:

Post a Comment