Search This Blog

DXER Ham Radio DX News

The latest dx news/current propagation and more. Visit mike's Amateur Radio Page at www.qsl.net/swlham

Wednesday, December 26, 2012


Bahamas IOTA operation

Rick, K6VVA, reports: I am now scheduled to return to the Bahamas again. This time QRV as C6AVA on North Bimini Island IOTA NA-048 from 11 to 14 January (2013).

As always, this will be a primarily CW activation. I may also be QRV in the NAQP CW Contest.

IOTA NA-048 is still needed by 86.1% of ASIA/JA IOTA Claimants, 70.2%
in EU and more than 54.3% in NA. Special efforts will be made for ASIA/JA as I did from NA-054 due to the polar path route. Hopefully propagation will cooperate.

An important note to Italian IOTA Chasers:
If I send your callsign correctly the first time, please do NOT repeat your callsign 2 or 3 times as this unnecessarily wastes time. Stations who repeatedly call out-of-turn (Pileup "Bullies") will be confronted and run the risk of NOT getting into my log. If you cannot copy me, then please do NOT call.


QSL ONLY Via N6AWD 

No comments:

Post a Comment