Search This Blog

DXER Ham Radio DX News

The latest dx news/current propagation and more. Visit mike's Amateur Radio Page at www.qsl.net/swlham

Sunday, February 19, 2017

Louie the Cat Can Operate a Ham Radio, Seriously:

My people and place of residence: Don and Billie Kerouac, of rural Kankakee. A little bit about me: I was rescued from a local shelter when I was about 12 weeks old. I enjoy bird watching from my house in the country. Since I was 9, I have needed to take medicine every eight hours. It’s sometimes necessary to remind my humans … they think I have a built-in kitty clock! Of course, I require a treat afterward! Favorite toy: Anything with catnip in it! Favorite treat: Twinkies and tuna Tricks I can do: I can send Morse code on my human’s ham radio. My mom was a teacher and she taught me to shake hands (paws), bow, sit up and give kisses on command (as long as there is a treat involved).

from RSSMix.com Mix ID 8226012 http://ift.tt/2ly5NQ6
via IFTTT


No comments:

Post a Comment