Hi guys,
I got a NooElec SDR stick a few days again. I am totally hooked on SDR =)
The past few days I have been playing around with ADS-B and a few other things I found tutorials for . So I started looking around for signal in my neighbourhood and found this
So my question regarding that is:
How do I transform the audio signal into 1s and 0s? Can you recommend any tutorials regarding that?
There are also a few other things I would like to get your opinion on.
I have a smart bulb that is controlled via a IR control. Can you recommend any SDR dongles that can recieve & send on IR frequency?
I am playing with the thought of buying a HackRF One. It can listen to signal from 1MHz to 6Ghz. If I put an antenne (bottom of the site) on there that is capable to get signal from 700Mhz to 11GHz, will the HackRF be able to also get signal up to 11GHz?
Thanks in advance
Edit: Is there any equivalent to fcc.io in europe/Germany?
submitted by /u/g0lmix
[link] [comments]
from RSSMix.com Mix ID 8224975 http://ift.tt/2lhlc7s
via IFTTT
from WordPress http://ift.tt/2lhMXgg
via IFTTT
No comments:
Post a Comment