Search This Blog

DXER Ham Radio DX News

The latest dx news/current propagation and more. Visit mike's Amateur Radio Page at www.qsl.net/swlham

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Made first contact!

Hey everyone! I may have introduced myself before, but I’ll throw it in again since I just got my callsign today!

I am officially, KM4ZHW. Brand new technician getting into amateur radio from scratch – loving it so far. I got myself the Baofeng 8W HT – and the little thing rocks! Found some repeaters in my area, tuned up to the one on 70cm, and made a call for a radio check – sure enough, someone answered! WOOHOO!

Made my first log and I’m super excited, it was too cool🙂. I’m in the south FL area, so anyone who wants to have some comms keep an ear out for me. THIS IS AWESOME!

submitted by /u/CaptainReginaldLong
[link] [comments]

from RSSMix.com Mix ID 8212326 http://ift.tt/2gi1Wnq
via IFTTT


No comments:

Post a Comment