Search This Blog

DXER Ham Radio DX News

The latest dx news/current propagation and more. Visit mike's Amateur Radio Page at www.qsl.net/swlham

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Is amateur radio a difficult/ intellectually demanding hobby?

My family has a good number of amateur radio enthusiast, I would love join the club, until I checked the exam that I have to pass in order to legally to become a radio amateur, it was super difficult, so many question regarding electronics, I felt so dumb while reading it. I don’t know if I can understand all those concepts, It seems like a very difficult hobby. What are your thoughts on this? Do you think everyone can master this hobby or you really have to study hours and hours in order to understand it.

submitted by /u/Sebas94
[link] [comments]

from RSSMix.com Mix ID 8212326 http://ift.tt/2fx95RB
via IFTTT


No comments:

Post a Comment