Alright, hopefully somebody knows what I’m doing wrong.
Icom 718, hooked up with the correct USB cable to my Xubuntu PC.
FLRig is running, and controlling the radio. Can change frequency, mode, etc.
FLDigi is supposed to connect to FLRig via port 4001 on the localhost IP (127.0.0.1.) This worked; once. It pulled the radio frequency from FLRig into FLDigi, so I know it was talking, at least briefly.
I closed the program, and ever since, it has not worked. I have restarted the PC, triple-checked the settings in FLRig and FLDigi related to the TCP/IP connection settings….127.0.0.1:4001. Nothing. When I run FLDigi via terminal, it shows:
connect_to_flrig: created flrig xmlrpc client 127.0.0.1, 4001
However, I cannot control anything from FLDigi. If I hit “reconnect” it throws the same message but nothing changes.
If I go to the Hamlib tab and put in the correct settings for the radio, and hit Initialize, it’ll connect to the radio directly, but this disconnects FLRig.
Any ideas? Thanks in advance to all.
submitted by /u/torvalshank
[link] [comments]
from RSSMix.com Mix ID 8212326 http://ift.tt/2gzwmT5
via IFTTT
No comments:
Post a Comment