Search This Blog

DXER Ham Radio DX News

The latest dx news/current propagation and more. Visit mike's Amateur Radio Page at www.qsl.net/swlham

Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Mapping a route (PHX to LA)

Good evening all,

Looking into amateur radio and recently picked up a small Baofeng BF-F9 V2+. I know (from looking through old posts) that Baofengs are usually fround upon but I figured this would be a good place to start to see if this is a hobby I really would enjoy. I have zero intention of broadcasting, just listening.

Anyway. I am looking to see if there is a place I site I can map my route from Phoenix to LA, download the necessary data and upload it to my radio through chirp.

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for your help.

submitted by /u/munsterrr
[link] [comments]

from RSSMix.com Mix ID 8212326 http://ift.tt/2fAel2H
via IFTTT


No comments:

Post a Comment