Hello!
I’m headed to the Delaware HRO on Wednesday with every intention of purchasing a mobile for my Jeep.
I’m interested in hearing any comments or thoughts from other Grand Cherokee owners about what they like about their install or what they would have done differently. I’m currently considering just mounting it on top of the dash but am a little worried about how visible it will be. I don’t live in a very safe area and the potential to have it stolen is very real but I don’t know where else to install it.
Also, which radio did you end up going with? I’m currently looking at Yaesu’s but don’t have a particular model in mind. I’m going to fiddle around with some on Wednesday to see what I do and don’t like. The only reason I’m thinking Yaesu right now is because my HT is Yaesu and I haven’t had any complaints. But I’d happily go with another brand if the features are better.
submitted by /u/mondaynightsucked
[link] [comments]
from RSSMix.com Mix ID 8212326 http://ift.tt/2fRAI4i
via IFTTT
No comments:
Post a Comment