Search This Blog

DXER Ham Radio DX News

The latest dx news/current propagation and more. Visit mike's Amateur Radio Page at www.qsl.net/swlham

Thursday, November 17, 2016

Mobile setup for a Civic?

I’m working on a budget but I wanna set up a mobile unit with my VX-6R. My thought was to get a mag mount antenna because I cant drill holes and then come up with some sort of vent mount for my radio. The whole goal is to be able to easily remove the radio from the car when I wanna use it portable. Whats a good yet somewhat cheap (under 50$) mag mount antenna that I could get? I’m open to other ideas for the setup. My whole reasoning with using my VX-6R in the car though is because as it is theres not a lot of space for a radio to be installed in the first place.

submitted by /u/flyingducktile
[link] [comments]

from RSSMix.com Mix ID 8212326 http://ift.tt/2g0FcoB
via IFTTT


No comments:

Post a Comment