Search This Blog

DXER Ham Radio DX News

The latest dx news/current propagation and more. Visit mike's Amateur Radio Page at www.qsl.net/swlham

Saturday, November 12, 2016

Need antenna suggestions for a condo dweller with limited choices available

I’ve searched high and low on the Internet for information about my situation (living in a condo community) and haven’t found a whole lot that is really useful, as everything seems to suggest things that I likely will not be able to do. I live in a second floor condominium and have very few choices as to how I can install an antenna that will allow me to transmit & receive HF signals. I currently have an MFJ-1622 apartment antenna hooked up to my rig but either it is not what I need or I don’t know how to adjust it properly.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I can give you more information about what I can and can’t do in my situation and hope that someone can help me figure this out. Thank you.

PS If this has already been discussed somewhere else on here, I’d appreciate a link to the thread. Thx.

submitted by /u/Strange-Beacons
[link] [comments]

from RSSMix.com Mix ID 8212326 http://ift.tt/2fFI4Ih
via IFTTT


No comments:

Post a Comment