St. Maarten
Tom, K2GSJ, is once again visiting his second home on Sint Maarten Island and is active as PJ7TM until January 10th, 2017.
Activity will be primarily on 10, 12, 15, 17, 21, 30 and 40 meters using
CW and SSB. Tom states, “I mostly operate SSB on 20-10 meters, but also can be found on 160, 40 and 30 meters CW.”
Equipment on St. Maarten is a Kenwood TS-440S and a Hy-gain Patriot 640 vertical on the roof of the house. He also has a dipole for 160m, and states, “I will put up my 160m antenna in about 2 weeks and will operate mostly on CW on 160. I usually operate SSB, but enjoy CW on 30 meters. I am available for skeds if some-one wants to send me an
E-mail. Please see my QRZ site for more details.”
QSL via his home callsign.
ADDED NOTE FROM TOM: “I will return to PJ7 mid-February until the end of April 2017.”
OPDX
No comments:
Post a Comment