I’ve had this problem for a few weeks. I just resolved it last night, and thought I would mention this here in case anyone else has the same issue.
Since I’ve had this radio, I’ve had an intermittent reception issue every 5-10secs or so. Basically, the reception drops out for about half a second, then comes back. Even if I open the squelch completely, this still happens, even on strong signals.
Last night, while on a busy net, I finally figured out the problem. It turns out that the “Weather Alert” feature was causing the problem. I assume it was checking the weather frequencies during that brief break.
This may be a “no duh” kind of thing, but I could not find this anywhere online or in the radio’s manual. But turning that feature off cleared up the reception problem completely. Hopefully this can help someone else here.
submitted by /u/bobby_brb3
[link] [comments]
from RSSMix.com Mix ID 8212326 http://ift.tt/2fKiYu5
via IFTTT
No comments:
Post a Comment