Search This Blog

DXER Ham Radio DX News

The latest dx news/current propagation and more. Visit mike's Amateur Radio Page at www.qsl.net/swlham

Monday, November 14, 2016

Ham Radio Outlet

I am a new HAM and found Ham Radio Outlet nearby in Atlanta. To start, I walked in and told the guys I was a rookie and was surprised that people started to congratulate me and shake my hand. Next, an employee asked if I was a member of a club and helped me find a local club. I was surprised how hospitable everyone was both employee and shopper. Overall a great and welcoming experience.

I was advised on some various options to create a great uhf/vhf kit for my vehicle. Looking forward to doing business with them long-term. Plus the value of being able to see and use all the radios live was a great added benefit.

Tldr- First time HAM had a great and welcoming experience at Ham Radio Outlet. Would highly recommend.

submitted by /u/MiniMe4402
[link] [comments]

from RSSMix.com Mix ID 8212326 http://ift.tt/2eZBpKr
via IFTTT


No comments:

Post a Comment