Search This Blog

DXER Ham Radio DX News

The latest dx news/current propagation and more. Visit mike's Amateur Radio Page at www.qsl.net/swlham

Saturday, November 26, 2016

Help with JT65-HF decoding

I am trying to get into digital modes and have run into an issue with JT65-HF that is stumping me. The program will not decode reliably even though I seemingly seeing quite a few signals and can hear the musical tones in my headphones. My setup is an Icom IC718 with a tigertronics signalink. I can see the signals in the waterfall and have even decoded a few. The issue is I’ve been monitoring 7.080 the last few nights and got just 3 good decodes and about 3 bad decodes. I can see SO MANY signals but it just won’t decode. I’ve verified I’m running USB, no filters or noise blanking is engaged, and adjusted the volume from end to end. I’m running at audio level 0-3 but I’ve tried with it adjusted from -20 to 8. No difference. Multi decode is turned on with a BW of 100. I’ve synced the time with btttimesync and even played with the offset. No dice.

Can anyone give me any other ideas or advice?

submitted by /u/TiEMaster
[link] [comments]

from RSSMix.com Mix ID 8212326 http://ift.tt/2fj5Cps
via IFTTT


No comments:

Post a Comment