Search This Blog

DXER Ham Radio DX News

The latest dx news/current propagation and more. Visit mike's Amateur Radio Page at www.qsl.net/swlham

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Mobile Install Question

Hello all!

I’ve been a ham for about two years now and I’m starting to get interested in a mobile install. My one hang up is the actual installation process. I am not at all mechanically savvy and am very concerned about wrecking my Jeep in the process.

I realize that part of the fun of a mobile rig is the install itself but I’m thinking ‘heck to that, can I just pay somebody?’

So, I ask you r/amateurradio is there someone I can just take my Jeep and radio to and have them install it?

The next people I’ll talk to are the members of my club but I’d prefer not to because they’ll all volunteer to help me and while they’re great guys I’m not sure that’s going to work out.

submitted by /u/mondaynightsucked
[link] [comments]

from RSSMix.com Mix ID 8212326 http://ift.tt/2gd96d9
via IFTTT


No comments:

Post a Comment