Search This Blog

DXER Ham Radio DX News

The latest dx news/current propagation and more. Visit mike's Amateur Radio Page at www.qsl.net/swlham

Monday, November 14, 2016

Recommendation for a high quality SW/AM/AF receiver with antenna setup ?

Hello,

I’m interested in a high quality AM/FM/SHORTWAVE reciever that can also recieve police and military broadcasts for 100 miles +. I posted on here a while back but was recommended a relatively low quality reciever. I’m interested in something that can hook up to an external antenna so I can obtain transmissions from long distances.

If you could post a link to a reciever with an accompanying antenna I would be super grateful.

Thank you for your input.

BTW – It’s VERY hard to find relievle information on radios outside of communities like this. I tried going to a number of places and the employees looked at me like I had 2 heads when I asked for a shorwave reciever.

Thanks again.

submitted by /u/harpyeaglelove
[link] [comments]

from RSSMix.com Mix ID 8212326 http://ift.tt/2fA7OWk
via IFTTT


No comments:

Post a Comment