Search This Blog

DXER Ham Radio DX News

The latest dx news/current propagation and more. Visit mike's Amateur Radio Page at www.qsl.net/swlham

Friday, May 3, 2013

Cambodia and possible Myanmar op

Alex, M6CFW, reports on QRZ.com that he recently received a license to operate as XU7WXA from Phnom Penh and will be using it when he visits the country for work.

Alex states: Future dates will be posted here (QRZ.com), and I will try to be on-air as much as work permits. These trips are NOT designed to be full blown DXpeditions. Having said that if you need an XU7 for an award, then I'd be happy to arrange a sked and try to make contact.

I will be using all HF bands, SSB and PSK31/63. I'm limited to 100W, but given how flat Cambodia is, I should still be able to reach pretty much anywhere. QSLs will be uploaded pretty much immediately to LoTW and eQSL.

If you need a paper card then I'm happy to provide them, but ONLY directly via my UK address M6CFW, and ONLY with $2, €2, £2 or 2 VALID IRCs.

I will hopefully be operating soon from XY/XZ (Myanmar). Negotiations for licenses are well advanced, and once I have it then I will mount a one man DXpedition.

No comments:

Post a Comment